- Support the entire application lifecycle – concept, design, test, release and support
- Produce fully functional web applications writing clean code for web browsers and web-views within our mobile apps
- Approach the development lifecycle with testing in mind – Unit, Integration, Regression and more
- Troubleshoot and debug applications to optimize performance
- Design interfaces to improve user experience
- Ensure that all web applications are created/maintained by meeting our quality standards
- Research and suggest new technologies, applications and protocols to enhance our applications
- Create prototypes for design concepts, mock-ups, and approved designs.
- Translate complex information into simple design / logical interfaces and flows.
- Use knowledge and research to constantly modernize our web applications and increase user experience throughout our eco-system.
- Be a team player and strong problem-solver to work with a diverse team.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience
- Fluent in English, with excellent oral and written communication skills
- 3+ years of experience in Windows / C++ Development
- 2+ years of experience in Native Windows Applications
- Expertise in Universal Windows Platform app development
- Knowledge of current production methods for windows applications
- Fluent in C++ and SQL Development
- Solid understanding of Test-Driven-Development and .NET testing frameworks
- Solid understanding of OOP
- Solid understanding of API integrations (REST, WebSockets)
- (Desirable) Experience with Third-Party SDK Integrations, such as the Zoom SDK
- (Desirable) Experience with Continuous Integration Pipelines
- (Desirable) Experience with Windows App Distribution (installation packages/Windows Store, and more)
- (Desirable) .NET, C#