This team member will be tasked to deploying Adobe Experience Manager (AEM) to power all of our product brand experiences. This individual will develop reusable integrations across your sites while ensuring good governance practices are in place and standards are being followed.
Key Responsibilities and Duties:
- Participate in the implementation of AEM including design, definition, and development of AEM content type models, workflows, templates, and components, and use permissions.
- Setup and configure AEM authoring, publish, and dispatcher environment with Adobe recommended best practices.
- Integrate AEM with other marketing products like Assets, Target, Campaign, and other internal endpoints.
- Work closely with Managed Service Team or vendor or clients to ensure sound practices regarding site architecture, performance and reliability, and content delivery are in place.
- Work with front-end technologies and frameworks (e.g. Bootstrap, jQuery, Angular).
- Follow best practices for secure web programming and deployment. Adhere to internal best practices with respect to coding standards, unit test coverage, automation, and continuous integration.
- Diagnose and solve technical problems related to content management implementation.
- Write application code and extensions for the Adobe Experience Manager that exceeds the defined quality standards.
- Interact with clients to create end-to-end specifications for content & collaboration solutions.
- Good understanding of Java, Java EE, Servlets, JSP, Tag libraries, and JSTL skills, combined with a strong understanding of Enterprise Java frameworks such as Spring and Hibernate.
- 4+ years of AEM experience with 3+ full cycle AEM projects and at least one plus year in Web experience.
- 4+ years of strong web content management experience with Adobe AEM.
- Experience with integrating AEM with other products and vendors.
- Solid experience with AEM building blocks including templates, components, dialogs widgets and bundles.
- Experience with Continuous Integration and related tools (Jenkins/ CruiseControl/ Maven/ GitHub)
- Expertise in full stack development within AEM.
- Previous consulting experience is preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Positive attitude, proactive, and helpful