- 4 to 6 years of full cycle MSBI, Talend design development and integration experience.
- MSBI developer with hand son experience and expertise MSBI – SSIS, SSAS, SSRS/PowerBI/Tableau, Talend integration
Review and understand the business goals, information architecture, user personas, and the existing product’s user flows, site maps, and functionality
- Identify analytics tools and evaluate results
- Must be proficient and have extensive experience in ELT Technologies (Talend)
- Identify current issues and areas of improvement
- Schedule meetings, collaborate, and coordinate with product owners, user interface designers, and developers
- Create multiple, rapid, high fidelity wireframes and prototypes with input from product owners, user interface designers, and developers
- Create user flows and site flows
- Work directly on client project with minimal directions/ support
- Communicate extensively
- Mentor junior bunch in issue resolution and optimization of codebase
Candidates Skills & Experience:
- Excellent In oral and written communication skills
- Any Graduate with 4 to 6 years of relevant experience in Core MSBI and Talend project.
- Should be strong in SQL and DB concepts.
- Hands-on experience in SSIS/SSRS (Primary skill SSIS, secondary skill SSRS)
- Should have worked in minimum 3 end to end MSBI projects
- Experience with leading edge technologies like Talend, Teradata, Oracle, and DB2
- Expertise with MS SQL Server and Query Tuning
- Strong TSQL Programming skills XML shredding
- Analyzing /Debugging Stored Procedures, Functions
- Minimal knowledge in C# (Business Logic)
- Experience in SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS), SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) and SQL Server Analysis Services (SSAS)