Our client is a FinTech Non Banking Financial Services Company dedicated to driving Financial Inclusion in the MSME sector. Our client is the only company from India recognized globally by the World Bank/IFC with a gold award in 2019 as ‘Bank of the Year-Asia’ for innovative work in SME financing. The company is an RBI-registered Systemically Important NBFC. Headquartered in Bangalore, we have 110 branches across Karnataka, Gujarat, Maharashtra, Andhra Pradesh, Telangana, Tamil Nadu and UT ,Puducherry with more than 1000 employees.
Our client is looking for “Senior Software Engineer” for Bangalore location.
Role and Responsibilities
We are looking for a Developer to build APIs and light user applications for web and mobile using. Specifically, you will:
● Design and implementation of low-latency, high-availability, and performant APIs and applications for both web and mobile.
● Write scalable, reusable, testable, and clean code
● Implement security and data protection
● Integrate of databases
● Integrate of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers with server side logic
● Work as part of a team using Agile development methods
● Lead a team. You will lead a team of data warehouse engineers to be effective in their work and grow professionally.
Skills And Qualifications
● Demonstrated leadership skills and experience in recruitment,training, and development junior engineers will be critical along
with strong communications skills.
● You should be familiar with agile management and be able to manage teams accordingly.
(Node.js) applications/services using frameworks such as Express.
(Experience with Python and Flask is a plus).
● Ability to develop high performance cloud-based, REST microservices (APIs) with latest/recent versions of NodeJS. You
should be fairly comfortable with asynchronous programming and its quirks.
● Experience with SQL and No-SQL databases (eg. MongoDB).
Performance production databases (eg. DynamoDB) is ideal and experience with big data frameworks (eg. Spark) is a bonus.
● Knowledge of unit testing frameworks is essential
● Experience working with code versioning tools and repositories
(Git) and CI/CD pipeline and automation (GitLab) is critical
● Exposure to developing in cloud technologies including serverless
frameworks especially AWS is a plus
● Knowledge of server side templating languages (eg. EJS) is ideal
along with some exposure to front end technologies like HTML5 and
CSS. Experience with React is a big plus.
● Knowledge of the banking and financial services domain or small
business customers is ideal.
● You should have a college degree from a top university in
computer science/math/engineering or related field unless you
have work experience that demonstrates the skills and
qualifications listed above.