The Knowledge services team works in the area of Automated Data Management, GAAP & IFRS Accounting
Support, Financial Statement Analysis, Modelling, Research and IT Services to companies in India and global
The candidate will need to review deal documents related to CLO’s, securitisation and warehouse transactions.
He will be responsible for performing documentation, configuration and customization related work in
proprietary analytical tools.Key Responsibilities:
• Work in conjunction with other members of team to implement and configure proprietary
• Support clients by answering business related questions with the applications
• In conjunction with other team members, participate in client meetings and due diligence
sessions with responsibility to document business requirements
• Review deal documents related to securitisation and warehouse transactions
• Assist team on technical presentations and travel as needed to client sites for on-site visits
• Provide input on client requirements to senior team members as well as the product
• Overlap working hour with US time zone may be required
• Undergraduate or graduate degree with an emphasis in finance, economics, accounting, math, or
related quantitative field.
• 2-3 years of exposure to banking, credit, and/or financial industry
• Background in structured finance and exposure in different Ratio analysis is a plus
• Strong quantitative and technical skills along with a complex analytical problem-solving ability.
• Some experience in using financial technology, application of quantitative methods, or database
• Strong working knowledge of Python, Excel and SQL Server.
Key Skills Required
• Strong, proven quantitative and analytical skills
• Comfortable in working in unstructured environments
• Working knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint
• Strong working knowledge of SQL Server, Python and Excel.
• Highly organized and efficient, with an ability to multi-task and meet deadlines
• Strong attention to detail
• Above average presentation and communication skill