Candidates who can join in 2-3 weeks will only be considered.
Roles & Responsibilities
• Provide solution design’s to customers
• Becoming Certified in Robotic Process Automation technologies
• Designing, Testing and Launching Robotic Process Automation solutions
• Help gather project requirements.
• Develop workflows and custom activities using C#
• Responsible for the overall testing cycles
• Deliver technical training demos and support for new/existing clients.
Required Skillset: –
• Graduates in Computer Science with 4 to 6 years of experience
• Experience in programming .NET (C# or VB), Java + node-based programming
• Minimum 1.5 to 2 Yrs UiPath hands-on exp & Advanced Dev certified.
• Experience in integrating different applications using web services/Rest etc.,
• Must have RDBMS knowledge or open source DB
• Previous experience in the application or implementation support domain is a must.
• Skills required: process minded, good presentation, and articulation skills.
• Experience in working on any Process/Sub-process workflows like AP, AR,
• Insurance, Banking, Healthcare
• Fluent written and spoken English is mandatory, fluency in any other European
• languages is a plus.
• RPA (AA, BP) – Add On.
Nice to have: –
• RPA Certifications (AA/BP)
• Developer certifications
• Fluency in any other European languages is a plus.