|| Program Manager,Security implementation,ISO,NIST,SOC,security risk analysis,Cybersecurity, Product Security, Bangalore, 10-12 years
Looking for a dynamic, experienced Program Manager to help drive some of the most critical projects in the company. These are advanced power electronics and storage solutions that typically include a combination of Software, Firmware and Hardware. The ideal candidate will have several years of HW and Embedded Software development experience in a systems development and/or program management capacity working to design, launch consumer or industrial products with a focus on long term quality and reliability. The candidate will need to be an excellent leader and have experience in managing staff of different disciplines to produce results in a timely manner. The key deliverables are to achieve operational objectives (budget, schedule and cost), preparing and completing action plans, driving production ramps, improving productivity, quality standards, resolving problems, identifying trends, determining system improvements and implementing change. This particular position requires knowledge in cyber and product security domains.
- Manage Security implementation projects in the Cybersecurity, Product Security realm
- Work with Product Managers, Architects, Engineers, and Testing team in delivering the projects on time
- Manage the Scope and schedule risks associated with the projects.
- Work on grooming the stories and developing the sprints.
- This position will be managing multiple projects across multiple environments, and the details inherent in the setup of those environments (software development, appliance deployment, COTS integration, SaaS integration, virtual environments, custom software configurations, etc.) both on-premise and cloud-hosted.
- 10-12 years of total experience of which 5+ years of experience is in security risk analysis.
- Program/Project Management experience
- Knowledge of security and privacy frameworks including ISO, NIST, SOC, or other security risk-centric standards
- Understanding of best practices across security domains (Web Applications, IoT)
- Strong organizational and attention-to-detail skills
- Strong written and oral communications
- Experience working with cross-functional teams on projects.
- Demonstrated ability to handle multiple open items of varying size concurrently.
- Expertise and demonstrated proficiency in a wide range of information IT security technologies, embedded security, and platforms.
- Demonstrated critical thinking and experience applying security threat and risk knowledge to technology projects to define security requirements and tests.
- Experience integrating security controls and activities into all phases of the SDLC and project lifecycles.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- PMI certification