|Title||program Manager, new product Introduction,Embedded systems,7-8 years, salary as per industry, Bangalore|
|Salary||As per Industry standard|
|Total Yrs Of Experience Required||7-8 years|
looking for a dynamic, experienced Program Manager to help drive some of the most critical projects in the company. These are advanced power electronics and storage solutions that typically include a combination of Software, Firmware and Hardware. The ideal candidate will have several years of experience in New Product Introduction (NPI) launch working with Manufacturing teams, management experience of launching consumer or industrial products with a focus on long term quality and reliability. The candidate will need to be an excellent leader and have experience in managing staff of different disciplines to produce results in a timely manner. The key deliverables are to achieve operational objectives (budget, schedule and cost), preparing and completing action plans, driving production ramps, improving productivity, quality standards, resolving problems, identifying trends, determining system improvements and implementing change.
– Work with Program PM to turn NPI build requirements into an NPI Build Plan with CMs (Contract Manufacturer).
– Ensure NPI build site and production launch site meets program objectives.
– Ensure BOMs and supporting assembly documentation are released in Arena to support NPI builds.
– Schedule NPI Builds with CM using NPI Portal.
– Define factory test requirements for NPI builds. Work with Manufacturing Test to ensure they are prepared to support NPI build schedule.
– Send PCB files to PCB supplier and communicate build quantity and requested delivery date.
– Expedite any material shortages and assembly tooling to support NPI build schedule
– Create Build Instruction (Deviation) for each NPI build and communicate to CM. The Deviation highlights specific details on material, assembly, test, and ship-to info for each build
– Ensure all internal customers NPI builds are delivered
– Monitor NPI build status and completion. Expedite problem resolution encountered during builds.
– Provide tracking info on shipments and verify receipt as required.
– Work with CM to document DFM issues and work with CM and Design team for corrective action.
– Understand program cost and supply chain objectives. Work with design and CM team to achieve.
– Support program launch schedule and ensure all engineering documentation is released and factory is prepared to ramp product to meet production build schedule.
– Knowledge of PCBA and Electro-Mechanical Assembly
– Experience with managing CMs
What you need to do it well…