Company is looking for a dynamic, experienced Program Manager to help drive some of our Micro-Inverter projects. You will lead program management efforts between cross-functional teams – Product Management, SW/FW Engineering, HW Engineering, Manufacturing, QA team and deliver the project on-time, within budget and quality.
In this position, you will develop, manage, and drive the end-to-end execution of HW, SW/FW throughout the product development lifecycle and delivery stages. We are looking for someone who is flexible and can respond quickly, energetically, and enthusiastically to changes.
- Ensure product hardware, software and firmware requirements are clearly defined
- Break down complex software/hardware issues into simple tasks
- Develop and oversee comprehensive project plans
- Identify and handle program cross-functional dependencies between teams
- Communicate development milestones, project schedules and status updates and drive alignment across the organization and between teams
- Coordinate with teams to identify, prioritize and track risks to schedule and product quality
- Drive software / firmware factory readiness in support of hardware builds
- Coordinate multiple validation plans across teams
- Understand engineering issues and drive them to closure by bringing together key partners for decision-making
- Grasp complex technical topics and abstract key issues and risks into an actionable
- Synthesize large amounts of data into a clear story and communicate to partners and organizations at all levels
- Maintain an orientation toward teamwork and collaboration
- Provide regular program status updates and communicate escalations as needed to executive team
Who You Are:
You are a highly engaged and self-driven project professional with incredible sense of ownership with the ability to drive project with minimal supervision. You have proven experience of managing both large complex projects and programs, budgets and justifying resource needs to senior. Able to think strategically and execute methodically with the ability to work independently in a fast-paced and rapidly changing environment. You have excellent communication (verbal and written) and collaboration skills that will enable you to earn trust at all levels and across geographies. Ability to facilitate meetings, workshops, and collaboration sessions to push execution and alignment on organizational initiatives. Recognize the importance and are proficient in executing key areas of change management.
- BTech/MTech in Engineering (Mech/Electrical/Electronics) with 15-18 years of total relevant experience
- PMP, CSM, SaFE or similar certifications preferred. MBA will be an added plus
- 10+ years of proven experience as a Program Manager in a Product company
- 10+ years of experience in delivering high quality HW and SW/FW products, consistently on-time.
- 10+ years of experience in managing power electronics projects, ASIC, chipset, embedded product development projects
- Direct experience with Complex Systems, System level projects in renewable energy strongly desired
- Experience working in cost reduction projects would be added plus.
- Experience leading teams that are building and managing complex platforms that are highly reliable and scalable
- Experience using project management, task, and ticketing software; Planview, Atlassian, Jira, MS Project, or similar
- Experience using collaboration and team management applications; Microsoft Teams, Slack, SharePoint or similar
- Understanding of HW/FW/SW development processes and test validation including HW manufacturing support. Strong software development background
- Track record of shipping products and managing them through the entire product life cycle
- Understands and deals well with rapid development cycles/Agile development models
- Remain calm and flexible in times of ambiguity
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including the ability to work with diverse teams and interact, influence, collaborate, and negotiate effectively at all levels of management.
- Ability to find innovative ways to resolve problems, conflicts
- Serve as the point of contact between multiple internal and external teams
- Should possess excellent co-ordination skills.