Our client is a fabless semiconductor company innovating high performance IC products for IoT Radios, Timing and Portable Audio markets located in Bangalore.
Our client is looking for “Product Test Engineer” for Bangalore location.
- Exp : 3-7yrs (junior)
- No of Positions – 2
- Client need people experienced in ATE test system such as Ultra flex, Micro flex, Eagle – ETS364 etc
Product and Test Engineer (PTE) Job description:
We are looking for an experienced Product and test engineer for our Timing/RF group. As PTE you will be responsible for developing the test program through different phases right from initial samples delivery to final production release. You will also be working closely with OSAT for yield improvement and test time optimization. Need to work closely with Reliability Engineers to achieve successful product qualification. Ideal candidate will responsible for maintaining the product safety and quality standards.
Job Overview Duties include:
• Should be technical and hands on in test program development and debug.
• Develop test hardware schematics, efficiently assign resources for maximizing the multisite testing.
• Develop characterisation program and generate final characterisation report indicating all the datasheet parameters variability across skews and temperatures.
• Participate in yield analysis and generate limits.
• Release final production program to OSAT and monitor yield
• Work closely with OSAT for yield enhancement and test time optimization.
• Should be able to analyse low yield, identify the root cause and to provide innovative solutions.
• Work closely with reliability engineers to develop Reliability hardware.
• Create drift reports after reliability and fine tune the production based on the drift.
• Should have good knowledge in usage of bench equipment such as voltage source, Frequency generators, spectrum analysers and oscilloscope.
• Minimum Bachelor’s degree in Electrical/Electronics Engineering.
• 3- 7 Years of experience in product/test engineering.
• Should have good understanding of semiconductor assembly/test manufacturing flow.
• Test debug experience with Eagle – ETS364 or Ultra flex would be preferred.
• Should have knowledge on developing hardware schematics for reliability testing such as HTOL, HAST.
• Knowledge on Python scripting is desirable.
• Excellent problem-solving ability.
• Excellent interpersonal skills and be able to effectively communicate at all levels.
• Should be a self-starter and drive for excellence.