Based at our office in Bangalore India and reporting to the Director of Marketing, the Global Marketing Coordinator will contribute to brand awareness and organizational success by supporting the planning and execution of the company’s marketing programs. This position will support building and strengthening the brand and creating marketing programs that drive Member acquisition and retention. The position requires a positive attitude, passion for marketing, sense of urgency and attention to detail.
- Manage timelines, plans and key deliverables for all marketing projects and campaigns.
- Manage merchandise budget authorizations, procurement, inventory levels/ replenishment, shipments, and reporting.
- Manage marketing inbox communications between field operations and marketing.
- Coordinate across the marketing team to ensure alignment and deliver a powerful integrated voice in the marketplace.
- Develop and maintain relationships with existing and potential agencies, vendors, and suppliers.
- Generate ideas for improving the efficiency and overall impact of marketing investments.
- Work with the marketing communications team, digital marketing team, and operations team to raise brand awareness, consideration, visitation, and membership.
- Build and maintain rolling marketing calendar.
- Deliver post event reports with data-driven analysis for goal alignment, marketing investment optimization and marketing planning.
|KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, ABILITIES & COMPETENCIES
- Exemplary references, clean background, customer service orientation, and professional demeanor.
- Strong organizational and time-management skills, high sense of urgency, and an attention to detail.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills with a high level of professional confidence in English. Bi-lingual or multi-lingual a plus.
- Working knowledge of project management and marketing coordination.
- Competencies in fact finding, planning, problem solving and innovative thinking.
- Ability to handle multiple moving parts of various projects in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to develop, build and maintain relationships with vendors and suppliers.
- An appreciation and excitement for our culture of Givers Gain®.
|ENVIRONMENTAL JOB REQUIREMENTS
- Differences in time zones
- At least 2 years of experience with a proven track record of success managing and coordinating marketing activity.
- A 4-year degree with minimum GPA of 3.0.