- Planning the overall growth of the segment .
- Planning and executing the launch of public, teens and junior clubs.
- Planning and executing the launch of Clubs at Institutions
- Ensuring that the goals of Company, Bangalore are achieved.
- Implement marketing strategies including Digital, Advertising, Communications and Creative.
- Ensuring the smooth flow of the club activities (in all five segments)
- Prepare and manage monthly, quarterly and annual budgets for Bangalore Operations
- Monitoring and reporting the progress of the growth of PAB at Bangalore
- Full-time position. Candidates must have strong leadership and organisational skills.
- Commitment to 2 years to this role since start date. Term can be extended upon both parties agreeing to an extension..
- Experience managing teams remotely and hiring/developing high-performing teams.
- Strong leadership and people skills.
- Excellent project management, organization, attention to detail, follow-up
- Excellent oral and written communications skills.
- Strong analytical abilities to identify issues & self-start programs to address
- Proficient in MS Office, Word, Outlook, Powerpoint, Excel