- Lead and manage a diverse team of IT Management Professionals and their teams, which are responsible for multiple areas of the Software Development Lifecyle, such as QA, DevOps, Development, Support and more.
- Provide professional development and mentorship to managers and team members.
- Human Resource contributions associated with the team, including recruiting, hiring, performance evaluation, and coaching.
- Establish people management and processes to attract and retain the best talent in the software and technology space.
- Establish a fun, creative and enjoyable environment balanced with strong collaboration and productivity.
- Conceives team structure and constantly seeks opportunities to adjust team structure to maximize agility and efficiency.
- Champion communications on technology and strategic initiatives.
- Collaborate and create routines with other managers/directors to ensure open communication and expectation accountability throughout our projects.
- Analyze and create project scope and milestones for several company initiatives.
- Present issues and risks, and their business impact to management in a timely manner with proposed mitigation. Actively seeks and removes impediments to team success regardless of where they originate.
- Lead multiple technical solution implementations simultaneously and provide key technical and solution architecture for review.
- Continuously improves software development productivity, quality, predictability, and team morale.
- Support the entire application lifecycle – concept, design, test, release, and support.
- Be a team player and strong problem-solver to work with a diverse team.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience
- Fluent in English, with excellent oral and written communication skills
- 10+ years of Leadership experience in Software Development and Software Development Teams
- 5+ years of experience leading and collaborating with remote teams/management
- 3+ years of experience with Cloud Computing
- Proven ability to lead Development Management teams and advance software development practices
- Expertise in Agile Project Management Methodologies, such as KANBAN/SCRUM
- Expertise in Test Driven Development, OOP, Asynchronous Programming, DevOps concepts as well as the complete Software Development Life Cycle.
- Experience in project management tools such as Jira and/or OmniPlan
- Experience deploying and scaling applications on the cloud
- (Desirable) Experience with Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- (Desirable) Knowledge and experience in Continuous Delivery pipelines (CI/CD and more)