|POSITION PURPOSE AND SUMMARY
The Graphic Designer reports to the Senior Graphic Designer and works in collaboration with the CMO and the Global Marketing Team to develop strategic and creative marketing communications that meet the objectives, goals and ROI for any given marketing initiative. This position will assist in the design process with both internal and external resources to support integrated communications with global reach. A successful candidate needs a minimum of 4 years of experience in the marketing communications/ design field and must have advanced knowledge and experience in Adobe Creative Suite applications. Must also be skilled in design theory and trends, digital and traditional marketing and have a thorough understanding of the print process and digital color theory.
- Manages the creative process with internal and external resources to develop a wide range of deliverables including web design, digital display ads, social media, email campaigns, collateral material, event marketing and third-party advertising.
- Manages and produce high-quality visual designs—from concept to execution.
- Works in collaboration with members of the global marketing team to develop strategy and create campaigns that meet the objectives, goals and ROI for any given marketing initiative.
- Possesses professional business acumen and be able to translate complex business concepts into intuitive visual representations.
- Experience integrating visual and verbal elements into powerful design communications
- Must maintain advanced-level understanding of user-centered design, branding and front-end web and application development.
- Thorough understanding and implementation of corporate identity brand standards.
- Works to ensure consistency and performance of strategic messaging, design and brand standards.
|KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, ABILITIES & COMPETENCIES
- Advanced knowledge and experience in Adobe InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop.
- Advanced knowledge and experience in Microsoft PowerPoint and Word.
- Advanced knowledge and experience in design theory and trends, compelling digital and traditional marketing campaigns.
- A thorough understanding of the print process and digital color theory.
- Experience collaborating and interacting with cross-functional teams to develop designs based on research and strategy.
- Ability to meet quick turnarounds.
- Ability to use visual design to organize information and guide people through the tasks.
- Core design skills; ability to establish visual hierarchy, layout, typography, and color effectively.
- Strong attention to detail.
|ENVIRONMENTAL JOB REQUIREMENTS
- Differences in time zones
- 4+ years of experience in a graphic design or art direction role.
- BA/BS degree in Design (e.g., interaction, graphic, visual communications, product, industrial), HCI, or equivalent practical experience.