Our client is a FinTech Non Banking Financial Services Company dedicated to driving Financial Inclusion in the MSME sector. Our client is the only company from India recognized globally by the World Bank/IFC with a gold award in 2019 as ‘Bank of the Year-Asia’ for innovative work in SME financing. The company is an RBI-registered Systemically Important NBFC. Headquartered in Bangalore, we have 110 branches across Karnataka, Gujarat, Maharashtra, Andhra Pradesh, Telangana, Tamil Nadu and UT ,Puducherry with more than 1000 employees.
Our client is looking for “Divisional Head Core Systems” for Bangalore location.
Due to current pandemic candidates can work from any location in india, but once the pandemic is under control, candidates should be ready to relocate to Bangalore.
Title- Divisional Head Core Systems
Purpose of Job Software Projects/ Program Management, Application Maintenance, Support, Vendor Management and new solution
rollouts for core applications like ERP, HRMS, Workflow Solutions, Contact Centre Systems, Corporate Website Dev& maintenance, etc.
• Maintains organization’s effectiveness and efficiency by defining, delivering, and supporting technology solutions plans.
• Directs technological research by assessing organization’s needs, practices and solutions.
• Negotiate and own the project scope, plan and timelines.
• Managing project progress and adapt work as required and ensuring projects meet deadlines.
• Managing project relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
• Contracts and vendor management.
• Overseeing all incoming and outgoing project documentations – solution designs documents, BRDs,test plan, minutes, etc.
• Responsible for the leadership and management within Technology Development and leading of teams, particularly technical team leaders and technical specialists, to promote a culture of service innovation and delivery.
• To support the Technology Development Strategy to meet organization goals and objectives, and to improve the quality of service it delivers both internally and externally.
• Manage development and delivery of technology solutions. Support and deliver IT and Technology Development Strategy.
• Lead and develop high performing teams, supporting Agile working practices, and a digital delivery culture. Promote resilience and responsiveness in the organization by being open and honest about challenges, and the actions required to address unexpected developments.
• Develop trusted advisor relationships with business teams and stakeholders.
• Gather and report detailed performance data against key indicators, to generate actionable improvements to the quality of service offered.
• Regularly interacts across functional areas with stakeholders of various departments to ensure project objectives are met.
• Designs solutions in alignment with security architecture standards. Liaises with internal teams and vendors concerning the potential solutions.
• Identifies and analyses operational risks, collects security expectations and finds an optimal solution.
Qualifications: • UG/PG : Degree in IT/Computer Science / Engineering
Experience Minimum 10 years of experience with 6+ years of experience in managerial and people management role.
• Good Analytical and problem solving skills
• Design thinking skills
• Experience in delivering applications development, integrations, data warehousing and analytics solutions.
• Knowledge of financial services domain will be an added advantage – but not mandatory
• Should be a strong team manager and team player with a winning attitude
• Ability to adapt latest technologies and successful implementation in the projects
• Ability to collaborate with internal and external stakeholders for effective delivery of the projects assigned
• Analytical, problem-solving skills and go getter attitude
• Strong verbal and written communicator, able to speak with the business stakeholders and understand the requirements
• Well organized and consistently delivers on commitments
Minimum Skills Required
• Web and Mobile technologies
• Deep understanding of SOAP/Rest web services
• Working knowledge of cloud computing – preferably AWS
• Knowledge of Open source technologies
• Experience in managing enterprise applications including ERP, HRMS and CRM systems.
• Working Knowledge of customer communication channels including IVR, Web, Chat, Whatsapp, SMS,etc.
• Deep understanding of SDLC process
• Projects and program management based on Agile framework
• Expertise in software quality management standards and testing process
• Expertise in application support and escalation management
Additional Skills Preferred
Ability to work at a ground level and also able to manage a team