Our client is a FinTech Non Banking Financial Services Company dedicated to driving Financial Inclusion in the MSME sector. Our client is the only company from India recognized globally by the World Bank/IFC with a gold award in 2019 as ‘Bank of the Year-Asia’ for innovative work in SME financing. The company is an RBI-registered Systemically Important NBFC. Headquartered in Bangalore, we have 110 branches across Karnataka, Gujarat, Maharashtra, Andhra Pradesh, Telangana, Tamil Nadu and UT ,Puducherry with more than 1000 employees.
||Data Mart and BI Developer
||Data Management Team
|Purpose of Job
||Development of BI Dashboards and Reports
||As a Data Mart and BI Developer, you will be a part of a team, committed to create analytics solutions for the business requirements using industry leading tools.
● Design and deliver – complex and multi-dimensional analytics applications and dashboards.
● Carefully analyse the problem statements and work product requirement
● Developing the detailed design structure after understanding the requirements and the design.
● Implementing the best practices and standards.
● Identifying the technical risk and come up with mitigation action plan.
● To ensure that the development is progressing as per the listed procedures and defined quality standards
● Should maintain the project timelines need to deliver the work product/ deliverable as per agreed milestones.
● Should display a high degree of adaptability to learn new technologies as needed and successfully manage the daily challenges of a technical environment.
|Qualifications and requirements
||● A Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in computer science, computer engineering, or a related discipline is required
● 5 – 7 years of experience working as a Data modeling and BI Developer.
● Minimum 4 years of
● Experience in cloud based analytics tools like Qucksight, redshift, power BI, Tableau etc.
● Strong experience in advanced SQL programming
● Data modelling experience
● Solid and professional communications skills, both verbal and written.
● Strong knowledge of Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC).
● Strong written and oral communication skills are essential. Strong analytical skills and ability to resolve problems are desired.
● Ability to work independently and multi-task to meet critical deadlines in a rapidly changing environment.
● Working knowledge of source-code control using any tool available in the market is preferred.
||● Good Analytical and problem solving skills
● Should be a team player with a winning attitude
● Ability to adapt latest technologies and successful implementation in the projects
● Ability to collaborate with internal and external stakeholders for effective delivery of the projects assigned
● Analytical, problem-solving, and troubleshooting skills
● Strong verbal and written communicator, able to speak with the business experts and understand the requirements
● Well organized and consistently delivers on commitments
|Minimum Skills Required
||Data Modeling, SQL Programming, Tableau
|Additional Skills Preferred
||MySQL, Talend ETL, Amazon Cloud – RDS
||Data Marts and BI Lead
|Place of Work
||Bangalore – HO
|No. of Posts