Our client was founded in 2015 by IIT-Kharagpur alumni. It is a series-B funded, last-mile tech-logistics solution provider for intra-state deliveries based in Bangalore. It offers reliable, affordable, and professional services, structured to serve enterprises.The company offers customized logistics solutions for clients, along with other value-added services such as screened drivers, audited and GPS-enabled vehicles, point-to-point billing, status updates, 24×7 service, and greater efficiency, all at transparent and economical pricing.
Our client is looking for “Back End Developer”for Bangalore location.
Designation – Backend Developer (SD-2)
Experience – 5+ Years
Job Location – Bangalore
Job Summary: –
We are looking for a Back-End Web Developer responsible for managing the interchange of data between the server and the users. Your primary focus will be development of all server-side logic, definition and maintenance of the database, and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests
- Designing user flows and converting them into logical entities in the code.
- Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers with server-side logic.
- Designing Database schemas.
- Building reusable code and libraries for future use
- Optimization of the application for maximum speed and scalability
- Implementation of security and data protection
- Design and implementation of data storage solutions
Candidate Prerequisites: –
- Language: NodeJS
- Additional knowledge of Python will be a plus
- Understanding of microservices architecture.
- User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments
- Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system
- Management of hosting environment, including database administration and scaling an application to support load changes
- Data migration, transformation, and scripting
- Understanding differences between multiple delivery platforms such as mobile vs desktop, and optimizing output to match the specific platform
- Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
- Implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git