The company is e only WebOps platform built from the ground up for agility. We help
our customers win, where digital experience starts and matters most – their websites.
We empower teams of developers, marketers, and IT professionals to focus on
delivering business results while Pantheon handles uptime, performance, scalability
and security. We are the fastest growing Drupal and WordPress platform in the
world, powering over 200,000 sites and serving billions of pages every month.
Happy customers include some of the most recognized names in high tech, higher
education and NGO, such as Patch, Apigee, UC Berkeley, Arizona State University,
and the United Nations.
With 35% of the web running open source, we are growing aggressively into a huge
market opportunity and looking to expand our engineering team. That’s where you
Pantheon is looking for multiple QA automation engineers in Bangalore. Experience
ranging from 2 to 10 years.
● Coordinate with multiple teams to communicate the technical
requirements, drive schedules and review and help build test plans that
test end-to-end functionality spanning features and services owned by
● Responsible for developing, implementing, maintaining and owning the
functional / automation test plan and framework and ensuring it is up to
● Develop and share test reports and metrics with the team.
● Work with the team to achieve a high level of code coverage
● Own and drive the Domain knowledge within the team.Must Have Skills:
● HandsOn experience in 2 or more of the following Python / Selenium /
TestNG / Mockito / Puppeteer / Bash automation testing.
● Experience / familiarity in test framework development.
● Extensive knowledge of Testing lifecycle and core testing process /
techniques using different test approaches.
● Excellent knowledge in testing skills (provide estimations, design test plan
and test strategy, writing test scenarios, cases, executing test cases,
opening bugs, verifying bugs).
● Experience in testing across the stack – databases, platform services to end
● Experience using project and dependency management tools such as
● Experience of working in Agile Methodology.
● Well versed with SQL.
● Awareness on CI/CD and DevOps.
● Strong Communication skills, strong Analytical Capability and a “Can do”
● A Graduate in Computer Science or equivalent degree
● Good to have: working knowledge of Puppeteer for Graph QL testing.
● Good to have: knowledge of performance testing