|Title||Assistant Manager Emergencey Care-NGO-Pune-3-5yrs-6-7Lakhs|
|Total Yrs Of Experience Required||3-5yrs|
Our client is a non-profit organisation committed to saving lives on roads in India. We have been recognised as the Best NGO in India by the Rockefeller Foundation and are a recipient of the prestigious Prince Michael International Road Safety Award. We partner directly with the government, industry, and local communities across India to make the most dangerous roads safer.
Our client is looking for Assistant Manager Emergency Care for Pune location.
Job Title – Assistant Manager Emergency Care
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES: (DETAILED DESCRIPTION)
● The Assistant Manager is responsible for working collaboratively with the Project Manager to plan for, direct, supervise and evaluate all Emergency Care interventions on existing and future Zero Fatality Corridor Projects.
● He/ She is also responsible for assessing and auditing trauma facilities, ambulances, grading hospitals in terms of Trauma care facilities and staffing levels in line with national and international standards.
● The candidate would be responsible for liaising with government and private hospitals in project vicinity, Health Department and Emergency Care operators to design and implement Trauma Registry in the Project Stretches.
● He/ She shares joint responsibilities with the Manager for all outcomes of the Emergency Care and Trauma Care elements of the project. ● This individual will ensure that staff deployed in patrol vehicles is fully trained in bystander care protocols and will be responsible for evaluating and conducting their refresher training on six monthly basis.
● The candidate will be responsible for streamlining Trauma care emergency calling procedure with the aim of reducing response time and saving lives of crash victims. He/ She will clearly document and independently verify the time taken by ambulances to evacuate victims, route followed, positioning of ambulance, whether the patient was evacuated to correct hospital / centre or not. He/ She will furnish this information on a case to case basis to Project Heads and COO.
● The candidate shall demonstrate the highest level of public service, integrity and loyalty to the cause of saving lives.
● He/She should communicate effectively (written and verbal).
● Handle things in a better way even under pressured situations.
● Develops credibility and effective relationships with all staff. (medical, nursing, ancillary)
● Develop an excellent network with medical establishments and departments to assist in obtaining patient access for Crash Investigation teams.
● Introduce and operationalise the aspects of pre-arrival intimation for crash victims and document its efficacy on a case to case basis.
● Assists the Manager in preparing project reports and other project related documents.
EDUCATION QUALIFICATION AND COMMUNICATION SKILLS
● The candidate must have a master’s degree in hospital management.
● Excellent written and verbal communication skills preferably Hindi, English and Marathi.
● Experience in working in the Trauma department will be beneficial.
● Knowledge of data analysis and Tableau/Power BI/ R would be an added advantage.