|| Application Support Engineer,Technical support, MS SQL,C#, ASP.net, MVC, Web API, SSRS,2-6 years,8-10 LPA, Bangalore
- 2+ years of experience in technical support to teams within the organization, and to external clients
- Proficiency in C#, ASP.net, MVC, Web API, SSRS
- Highly proficient in MS SQL , ability to optimize stored procedures, write complex queries to generate reports on client demand/needs
Experience with US Health Care domain is highly preferable. Knowledge of Authorizations, E&B, EDI and familiarity with 835/837/271/272 etc is desired.
Knowledge of Agile framework and having worked in scrum teams is added advantage
– Knowledge on Incident Management processes and tools
– Proven competence in Data Investigation, Data collection on Incident for further analysis.
– Ability to provide quick work around for business continuation and work with development team till final resolution
– Be support advocate and provide valuable perspective on technical design with development teams
- Should be quick learner to understand applications in depth and become Subject Matter Expert .Should have understanding of production support metrics, SLAs and escalation process
- Responsible for the day-to-day maintenance of the application systems in operation, including tasks related to identifying and troubleshooting application issues and issues resolution or escalation
– Looking for someone who is proactive, self-driven and able to identify improvements as part of the continuous improvement to address recurring issues, close monitoring gaps, and automate/reduce manual work.
– Responsibilities also include root cause analysis, management communication and client relationship management in partnership with Infrastructure Service Support team members