- 4 to 7 years of IT experience with 6 years of experience in Adobe Experience Manager and Certified in Adobe AEM (6.1, 6.3, 6.5 ) at multiple levels, including Architect as the preference.
- Design, develop, and implement AEM components and templates using HTL (Sightly) as well as JSP
- Demonstrates strong experience in building large and complex web applications using Adobe Experience Manager architecture (Sling/OSGi/Oak/Sightly) development experience using any JCR based WCM products core experience on a WCM Project. Strong problem-solving skills
- Strong Java programming experience
- working Experience of OSGI components, OSGI services and bundles. backend code like AEM schedulers, Event listeners and event handlers.
HTML, Json ,Java script, CSS, Ajax, and XML and strong J2EE skills
Excellent verbal, interpersonal and written communication skills
CMS Design, Java/J2EE, Sling, Application design and development experience
- Experience implementing responsive layouts utilizing Flexbox and CSS Grid
Turn UI/UX designs into prototypes. Collaborate with back-end developers and UX designers to improve usability
- Experience developing user interfaces utilizing modern front-end frameworks (Angular) and libraries (jQuery, RxJS)
- Some experience with full-stack development, such as implementing REST APIs utilizing AEM OSGi Services
- Understanding of asynchronous request handling
- Knowledge of continuous integration & delivery, release management, test driven development, and lean/agile development methodologies like Scrum and DevOps
Curious and a genuine desire for learning new technologies and developing new ideas
Candidates Skills & Experience:
- Excellent In oral and written communication skills
- Any Graduate with 4 to 7 years of experience in Adobe Experience Manager and Certified in Adobe AEM (6.1, 6.3, 6.5 ) at multiple levels, including Architect as the preference.
- Recommending options for technology migrations / re-platforming and other transformation / development initiatives
- Executing POCs to validate technology roadmaps, feasibilities & possibilities with scalable solutions which are also versatile, inter-operable, can co-exist in the overall ecosystem and cost effective
- He / She should be knowledgeable of security, infrastructure requirements and sizing such that inputs could be provided to Support teams accordingly
- Hands-on skills in technology is a primary requirement
- Encourage and Execute thought leadership on E2E implementation of Applications including Technical Skill
- AEM 6.x is mandatory skill
- AEM Analytics
- Understanding of Content Management Systems,
- Strategies to automate testing at all tiers,
- Strategies integrate projects into the DevOps framework,
- Ability to upgrade to and evangelize upcoming frameworks, patterns, APIs and related technologies by self
- Minimum 2 complete implementation experience on AEM is must and should hav played the lead role in one of implementation.
- Experience of defining user requirements and leading the nonfunctional requirement gathering session
- Experience of defining the multi-brand multi–geo taxonomy
- Understanding overall architecture and designs, of digital marketing apps, provided by others
- Proficiency with design patterns and architectural patterns and capability to provide technical design for business requirements
- Understanding of various peripheral digital marketing systems like DAM, Target, Analytics, AAM, CRM etc.
- In depth understanding of User management, roles & permissions
- implementing custom security requirements
- Knowledge of configuring OOTB User interface
- Experience of custom OSGI services development
- Defining and implementing custom search requirement and optimization
- SSO implementation
- Asset and content Migration
- Custom Workflows
- Integration with enterprise apps and APIs
- Strong experience on asset workflow customization
- Knowledge of external libraries for asset processing
- Should be able own and provide solution for scalability, performance, security requirements.