Tech Lead (Lead Python Developer) – Exp – 3-6 Years Budget – 15 LPA CTC – 25 LPA CTC – Worli, Mumbai
Technical Lead Python Developer – Worli, MumbaiExperience Required: 3-9 years
Employment Type: Full Time
CTC Offered Best In The Industry
Location: Worli Mumbai
Awards won by the company :-
Top 25 Startups to work for 2019
Winner – Amazon AI Conclave 2019
Responsibilities and Attributes:
- Very good understanding of Python/Java, web frameworks etc.
- Experience creating and consuming RESTful micro services.
- Good practical knowledge of transactional databases
- Solid understanding of object oriented design patterns, data structures, algorithms, concurrency/multithreading, distributed processing etc.
- Experience with software engineering tools like Maven, Jenkins, Git
- Experience with test automation (unit, functional, integration)
- Experience with Amazon Web Services or any other cloud provider services
Highly desired but not mandatory skills:
- Good understanding of functional programming concepts and should have used it in at least one language (Java/Scala/Python/R)
- Experience with at least some of the Big data frameworks like Hadoop, MapReduce, Spark, Hive, SOLR etc.
- Experience with non-relational databases (MongoDB, Cassandra, Elastic Search etc).
- Fundamental understanding of scale-out/high-availability architecture and low latency distributed messaging frameworks
- Experience with containerization (Docker, Vagrant, etc.)
- Knowledge of caching technologies like EhCache, Memcache, OSCache etc.
- Experience optimizing web applications(CDN, Code compression)
Good to have skills:
- Good knowledge of AngularJS, HTML and CSS
- Text mining/ Machine learning
Company Profile :-
The company is a banking and business intelligence solution provider, set out to create products that empower lending institutions and corporates with cloud based solutions for informed and intelligent decisions.
About The Company
The company is building one of the most comprehensive digital due diligence platforms to enable screening of counter parties through 700+ credible publicly available government information sources through a singular gateway. Karza’s offerings assist Financial Institutions throughout their customer journey from on-boarding [TotalKYC], risk assessment [Discover], Underwriting and Due Diligence, Monitoring and Recoveries. Each solution focuses on:
a. Thorough digitization of the processes
b. Enabling rapid decisions ( Onboarding, Underwriting & Risk Assessment)
c. Ensuring comprehensive risk management and screening to ensure no key factors are missed out
Industries : Information Technology and Services
Headquarters : Mumbai, Maharashtra
Type : Privately Held
Founded : 2015
Specialities: Banking Applications, Credit Assessment, Loan Monitoring, Fraud Analytics, Big Data Analytics, Business Intelligence
Thanks & Regards,