Looking for an All-Star Web Developer
Looking for an exceptional opportunity with a rapidly-growing global organization?
Job Description: Web Developer
The Web Developer will be a part of Global Information Technology Team and will primarily have responsibilities over the creation and maintenance of company-owned web applications.
The Web Developer will work closely with the developers and QA engineers located within the office in Bangalore, as well as all levels of Management and Leadership teams. This is an unparalleled opportunity to become part of a growing team and a growing global organization. High-performers will have significant growth opportunities available to them.
- Support the entire application lifecycle – concept, design, test, release and support
- Produce fully functional web applications writing clean code for web browsers and web-views within our mobile apps
- Approach the development lifecycle with testing in mind – Unit, Integration, Regression and more
- Troubleshoot and debug applications to optimize performance
- Design interfaces to improve user experience
- Ensure that all web applications are created/maintained by meeting our quality standards
- Research and suggest new technologies, applications and protocols to enhance our applications
- Create prototypes for design concepts, mock-ups, and approved designs.
- Translate complex information into simple design / logical interfaces and flows.
- Use knowledge and research to constantly modernize our web applications and increase user experience throughout our eco-system.
- Be a team player and strong problem-solver to work with a diverse team.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience
- Fluent in English, with excellent oral and written communication skills
- 3+ years of experience in Web Development
- Knowledge of current production methods for web applications
- Solid understanding of Test-Driven-Development and JS testing frameworks
- Solid understanding of OOP
- Solid understanding of API integrations (REST, WebSockets)
- (Desirable) Experience with ReactJS and AngularJS
- (Desirable) Experience with NodeJS
- (Desirable) Experience with GruntJS/Gulp
- (Desirable) Experience with Continuous Integration Pipelines