JD – HR Executive
- Responsible fordriving employee engagement programs, development initiatives and rewards & recognition programs.
- Expected to keep a finger on the pulse of the BU through periodic ESS, open houses and employee interactions
- Manage employee relations activities and advise managers on employee issues
- Build a better connect with business group by conducting regular one-on-one with employees, share the feedback with Process Head and collaborate with Ops team to implement strategies identified to address concerns
- Drive retention programs
- Drive Performance Management
- Proactively communicate new / changed Policies and practices to employees
- Drive HR SLAs for the BU to ensure 100% compliance.
- Deliver additional assignments and projects assigned by the management.
Qualifications& Skills required:
Full time MBA with HR specialization
• 0-4 years of experience in HR with a strong learning orientation
• High on persuasiveness which helps drive closures
• Good written, conversational and presentation capabilities
• Flair for engaging with people and developing relationships and ability to work in diverse teams
• Ability to interact confidently with Senior Leadership
• Flexibility to work in rotational shifts (including night shift)