Requirement is for a Client of Angel and Genie who is leading Jeweller based out of Chennai.
VP, GM, AGM, E-commerce Head- Intenet Sales & Marketing . Max ctc will be 15 to 18LPA. – Experience – 5+ years – Chennai
VP, GM, AGM, E-commerce Head – Internet Sales & Marketing
Name of the Role VP, GM, AGM, E-commerce Head Internet Sales & Marketing – or running their own firmReporting to Managing DirectorKey Responsibilities:
Manager Internet Sales & Marketing will be responsible for strategizing and executing Internet Marketing through Social Media, Search Engines, Blogs, Google Ad World, Internet Banners & Ad world (Banner Marketing) and Email Bombing.
• Developing and managing comprehensive SEO and SEM programs and work with web developer to implement – defining keywords, adding keyword rich sections to Website, optimizing the keyword list for optimal traffic. • Managing paid search for optimal performance/ROI, and non-paid search engine and directory listing management.• Identifying opportunities and making recommendations for improvements of the websites and overall online presence. • Make recommendations for websites based on page layout, content, structure or navigational placement, based on traffic trends and other measurements including any external factors in the marketplace and competitor activity.• Tracking, reviewing, monitoring and analyzing website activity and statistics of web sites. • Generating monthly reports based on meaningful metrics, key indicators, and strategic observations that support and direct the company’s online presence.• Transforming content to make it ‘web friendly’ ensuring maximum organic search engine optimization and high visitor conversion.
• Social Media Marketing: Submissions in Facebook, Linked In, Twitter and other related Social Media Management. Coordinate activities to increase likes and followers on Social Media. Manage clarifications of queries emanating on Social Media
• Search Engine Optimization / Search Engine Marketing (SEO / SEM): Appoint, plan, coordinate and monitor SEO / SEM partners. Monitor the performance with regards to position of our various websites. Also manage Google Ad Words and other related Blogging activities and related links on the website.
• Mail Bombing: Maintain email database, harvest, plan and manage Email bombing with various initiatives, events, campaigns and coordinate clarification of queries and directing enquiries.
• Online Portal Management: Design, manage online portal, strategize its display and announcements and coordinate with the sales and logistics for delivery of sales within the service time standards committed on website.
Leadership and Staff Related
• Manage and motivate the team to increase and ensure efficiency • Mentor and encourage staff by providing feedbacks and suggesting areas of improvements• Appointment, appraisal, termination and structuring the compensation of managerial level staff in the departments
• Raise alerts to Management on a timely basis• Responsible for provision of information and submission of MIS reports to the Management
Key Result Areas (KRA) and Key Performance Indicators (KPI)
• Positioning of the website in search engine• Results of Google Analytics on website performance• No of clicks on the website / portal• Volume of leads generated from online campaigns
• Set targets, monitor targets and ensure achievement of targets by the department