Our client is an (NBFC), a Bangalore based social business that provides loans in the range of Rs.1 Lakh to Rs 20 Lakhs to micro and small enterprises (MSMEs).
Our client has 100 Branches in 6 states and current staff strength of 1000+ people.
Our client is looking for “VP Finance” based out in Bangalore.
Title: VP Finance
Purpose of Job:Planning and Managing financial administration of the company
Core Professional Competencies
✓ Fund Raising as required.
✓ Treasury management.
✓ Financial Planning and Analysis.
✓ Operating and Working Capital Management.
✓ Budget Development, Forecasting and Management, MIS Reporting.
✓ Handling Audit and Compliance requirements.
✓ Proficient in Financial Management and handling Corporate Accounts.
✓ Sound knowledge of Indian Corporate and Taxation Laws.
✓ Experience working in a Non-Banking Financial Company (NBFC)
✓ Ability to interact with Board of Directors and various levels of Management and staff.
Key Functional Responsibilities
Accounts and Finance
• Managing financial administration, ensuring effective internal controls and maintaining integral accounting system and asset management system.
• Review and Finalization monthly / Quarterly / Yearly Accounts.
• Implementing the corporate accounting policies & Process, integrating them with the business/ work processes.
• Implement internal control programs to enhance the quality of business practices and to safeguard the company’s assets
• Implement supporting processes to ensure program accounting requirements are met
• Coordinate with Statutory, Internal and Tax Auditors and ensure compliance with various statutes and control parameters and filing of statutory returns.
MIS and Analysis
• Monthly / Quarterly / Yearly Budget vs. Actual Analysis, Highlighting
• Key Variance to top management
• Review and analysis of Segment wise, client wise profitability report for business improvement and strategic decisions
• Generating on-time, quality, custom reports based on requirements of external stakeholders such as bankers, lenders, investors, etc.
• Coordination with Operations teams ensuring control mechanisms are setup for effective monitoring.
• Preparation and finalization of Annual Operating Plan
• Optimal management of working capital including allocation of funds cross investment options to maximize earnings
• Monthly review of plan, variance analysis and preparation of forecast and revised estimates
• Preparation of various business scenarios for informed decision making of management.
Secretarial and Legal Compliance
• Ensuring compliance with statutory and legal provisions of corporate laws.
➢ At least 8-12years experience
➢ MBA/CA/ ICWA or equivalent
➢ Aged below 40yrs
➢ High level of self-motivation, determination and confidence in your abilities.
➢ Meticulous attention to detail.
➢ Numeracy and a strong aptitude for mathematics.
➢ Excellent problem-solving skills and clear logical thinking.
➢ A keen interest in the financial system combined with excellent commercial awareness.
➢ Ability to work to deadlines, under pressure, and the willingness to put in the extra hours when needed.
➢ Ability to work on your own initiative and as part of a team.
➢ Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, including good presentation and report writing skills.
➢ Computer Knowledge
Competencies & Best Practices for High Performers:
➢ High social responsibility & Integrity
➢ Compliance to policies, rules and regulations
➢ Belief in Teamwork
➢ People oriented and Goal oriented.
Finance and Accounts