|| UI/UX architect,Sketch, InVision, Adobe Creative Cloud, 5+ years of experience in solving complex user problems through user interface design, creating mock-ups and prototypes (low- and high- ﬁdelity), as well as documenting interaction patterns for product UI,10+ years,Bangalore
- 8 + years of end to end full project cycle and expertise UI/UX.
- Assist in shaping the strategy by setting high-level design goals to ensure a consistent and engaging experience. Analyse complexity, simplify workﬂows and identify the right problems to solve using agile methodologies across existing and new products.
- Ensuring consistent design practices and user experience across all projects.
- Drive alignment by collaborating with designers and developers to drive a shared understanding of user’s needs and behaviours.
- Translate research into outstanding user experiences, steward design from concept to ﬁnal code. Creation of key UX artefacts such as concept maps, storyboards, taxonomies, prototypes, patterns, information architecture, workﬂows and design speciﬁcations.
- Develop and playback interaction concepts to the larger team and be able to clearly defend design choices through employing prototypes at diﬀerent ﬁdelities to communicate design intent.
- Identify new components, patterns, and templates to be incorporated into the application design standards
- Prioritize design projects into tasks using agile methodologies and maintain alignment through roadmaps, deadlines, and stakeholder reviews.
- Foster a team culture of transparent collaboration.
- Advocate for and facilitate Enterprise Design Thinking in everyday work, internal workshops and client meetings.
Candidates Skills & Experience:
- Excellent In oral and written communication skills
- Any Graduate with 10+ years of IT industry experience
- Demonstrable knowledge of wireframing and visual design tools such as Sketch, InVision, Adobe Creative Cloud, etc.
- Experience (5+ years) in solving complex user problems through user interface design, creating mockups and prototypes (low- and high- ﬁdelity), as well as documenting interaction patterns for product UI.
- Experience with creating user scenarios for usability testing, analysis of industry trends, task analysis, workﬂow design, layout & composition and reporting conclusions in well-developed documents.
- Strong communication, storytelling and documentation skills.
- Experience using agile principles towards the delivery of product.
- Demonstrable experience leading and mentoring design team members.
- Portfolio of previous work must be presented incorporating UI designs and/or sketches that demonstrate an understanding of wireframing, interaction design, visual design and design best practices.