Our client is one of the fastest growing KPOs in India.Our client is the 4th largest Insurance Brokerage and Risk Management Firm in the world listed on NYSE and included in the Forbes Magazine’s Platinum 400 Best Big Companies in America. Our global strength is more than 13500 and our revenue is more than $ 2 Billion. Client have started our operations in Pune in the year 2006.
Our client is looking for T& E Analyst for Banglaore location
Job Description as below
T& E Analyst
The Analyst will be responsible for synthesizing data from various corporate sourcing and travel agency platforms to assess the performance of existing programs and to identify opportunities for additional cost savings for the global T&E program.
Key responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Assisting the US team to assemble the monthly Dashboard reporting on all T & E expenses for Senior Leadership;
- Developing custom reports in the reporting tools used by the T & E team. Data mining and analyzing spend from One Source, Egencia, Concur, Corporate Credit Card and various databases to assess potential savings opportunities.
- Assisting the US team with creation of the semi-monthly Canary Report that tracks travel usage from the expense reports processed through Concur;
- Assisting the US Travel team with reporting and analyses related to Sporting and event tickets management, meetings and corporate card usage.
- Collaborating with the Concur team to develop reports in AppZen, the new expense auditing software. .
- Creating exception reporting by employee on non-compliant T&E expense reimbursements ;
- Developing travel reporting packages tailored for UK and Canada leadership. Maintaining and updating the reporting packages as needed.
- Creating presentations for Senior Leadership.
- Analyzing spend data to identify savings opportunities and working with US, UK and Canada staff to pursue these opportunities;
- Bachelor’s degree (Accounting, Finance, or Business Administration).
- Highly skilled in Microsoft Excel, Access, and PowerPoint.
- Strong written, analytical and verbal communication skills.
- 2-3 years related experience preferred