|· Holds a minimum Bachelor’s degree or relevant professional engineering qualification with major in information technology computer science, information science, computer systems analysis, networking, or a related field.
· 10+ Years of combined technology experience including a minimum of 3+ years as a technical lead.
· Proficient in handling the most complex of technical development concepts, latest software tools and technologies, strong database concepts and design techniques.
· Have solid technical experience in configuration of third party systems including implementation of custom components and other add ons.
· Have solid technical experience in Windows web application development in both Microsoft and Java technologies using Microsoft SQL Server (2012 and later) as a back-end data server (using ODBC and/or ADO).
· Possesses good knowledge of different software systems and architecture including cloud, SaaS and client/server
· Experienced in Agile methodology
· Passionate about delivering exceptional customer service.
· Proven track record of building highly effective teams of technical Service Delivery professionals.
· Have excellent written and verbal communication skills in English, influencing and customer management skills
· Knowledge and experience in effectively working with the ITIL framework
· Highly developed Analytical and problem-solving skills.
· Exhibit a proactive approach to staff and management, to quickly identify problems and implement improvements
· Experienced working under pressure and organising work priorities