• Candidate must know and have experience in support of IPABX telecommunication
• Candidate must able to identify, assess and find solutions to the various technical
• Candidate must able to visit and inspect sites regularly to conduct Preventive
• Candidate must be able to promptly work in emergencies and be equipped to handle
disruptions of service with good analytical skills
• Candidate must be aware of government and company standards and procedures like
• It is purely field related job and responsible for AMC follow up, physical installation of
• It is team handling role.
SKILLS AND SPECIFICATIONS
• General proficiency in Widows and Linux operating systems
• General proficiency in MS office products and MS project would be an added advantage.
• Voice Protocols: ISDN, SIP, H323, QSIG, E&M etc….
• CCNA certification will be an added advantage.
• Good Communication Skills both verbal and written
• Should be able to meet deadlines and work under pressure
• He must be a team player and work with different department and workers in the field
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS
• BE in Electronics and Telecommunications OR
• Diploma in Electronics and Telecommunications OR
• BSC in physics or Electronics.