Our client is one of the fastest growing KPOs in India.Our client is the 4th largest Insurance Brokerage and Risk Management Firm in the world listed on NYSE and included in the Forbes Magazine’s Platinum 400 Best Big Companies in America. Our global strength is more than 13500 and our revenue is more than $ 2 Billion. Client have started operations in Pune in the year 2006.
Our client is looking for “Team Manager” for Bangalore location.
Candidate should be open for Night shifts
Should have handled minimum 10 team members
Should have been a Team Manager for atleast 1.5yrs
Experience in Insurance Process preferred
- This position will serve as a key member of the Insurance /F&A Team of Gallagher Service Center
- Report to the Service Delivery Manager (Operations).
- Require an individual who has a previous and demonstrated ability of success in a.) Proven people management skills b.) Service delivery
- The Team Lead will be responsible for understanding operational requirements, researching best practices, assist with the design and implementation of new processes and tools.
- Require the ability to cultivate a team environment that provides exceptional customer service and ensuring all staff members perform at a consistently high level.
- Require the ability to motivate, instill accountability and achieve results.
- Require monitoring the effectiveness of a team of Process Associates.
- Require the ability to prepare MIS reports and do various analyses to understand improvement opportunities.
- Require the ability to interact with Customers and manage their queries.
- Require providing day-to-day coordination on the activities of the team.
- Require attending and responding to written/electronic correspondence.
- Require to do Performance reviews of the team members at regular intervals
- Require one to upgrade ones knowledge by taking up company sponsored Insurance exams certified by The Institutes if applicable
- Involve mentoring of Team members
- Require one to be involved with various Process Improvement related projects to drive efficiencies in the team
- Open to travel to client location on transition USA/UK.
- Mandatorily require to be comfortable working in all shifts including night shift.
- Candidate should be a team lead on papers for at least 2 years and team size should be more than 8+