Our client is a registered trademark of Visage Holdings and Finance Private Limited (NBFC), a Bangalore based social business that provides loans in the range of Rs.1 Lakh to Rs.15 Lakhs to micro and small enterprises (MSMEs) filling the gap between micro-finance and commercial capital. Our client is an award-winning social enterprise based in Bangalore addressing the INR 1 Trillion* debt gap between micro finance and commercial capital by providing collateral free loans in the range of Rs.1,00,000 to Rs.20,00,000 for asset finance and working capital to MSMEs. Company has 90+ Branches in 6 states and current staff strength of 800 people.
Title: Support Manager(Title will be assigned by client based on experience and skill set)
Team: Shared Support Services
Purpose of Job: Support Services
- Hiring, training, and preparing call center representatives to respond to customer questions and complaints and troubleshoot problems with services or products.
- Ensuring agents understand and comply with all call center
- Answering agent questions regarding best practices or difficult calls.
- Identifying operational issues and suggesting possible improvements.
- Monitoring and evaluating agent performance, providing learning or coaching opportunities, and taking corrective action, if necessary.
- Preparing reports and analyzing data to assist management as they determine call center goals.
- Working with other supervisors and management team members to support agents and maximize customer satisfaction.
- Manage Service Level Agreement (SLA) and quality standard goals
- Good moral character
- Possess two wheeler and driving license.
- Fluency in their respective regional language is preferred in addition to English.
- Good Excel Skills
- Proficiency with technology, especially computers, software applications, and phone systems.
- Exceptional verbal and good written communication skills.
- Strong understanding of company products, policies, and services.
- Ability to coach, train, and motivate employees and evaluate their performance.
- Excellent problem solving, leadership, and customer service skills.
- Analytical, efficient, and thorough.
- Ability to remain calm and courteous under pressure and navigate tense situations, especially during busy hours.
Should provide 2 references each from (a) Past superior officer, (b) Past/Present Subordinates
- High social responsibility and Pro poor culture
- Integrity and Building relationships
- Compliance to policies, rules and regulations
- Belief in Teamwork
- Reports to-Divisional Head Support Services