EXPERIENCE REQUIRED: Fresher to 3 years of work experience
QUALIFICATION: Preferably Post graduation in Psychology.
– Handling student and parent concerns / grievances via email, telephone or in person.
– Handling faculty concerns related to students and classes.
– Playing an active role in student intake.
– Handling student placements.
– Coordinating fee collection with the accounts department.
– Coordinating with University for paperwork, documentation and carrying out university
– Counselling students when needed.
– Ensuring that all classes run smoothly.
– Provide daily and weekly reports
– Other day to day responsibilities.
– Should be competent in MS Office
– Should have good written and spoken skills in English language.
– Should be able to handle grievances with patience and poise.
– Should be willing to work in a team.