Sr. Technical Lead – CakePhp
Total Experience: 8 years (Min 5 years in CakePhp)
- Proven 5+ relevant experience developing highly scalable applications using PHP CakePHP Framework.
- Evaluates innovative technology and makes recommendations on technological solutions
- Architect highly scalable, highly available, reliable, secure and fault tolerant systems
- Design and implement low latency RESTful services
- Formally mentor team of junior engineers on design, coding and troubleshooting
- Experience in Object Oriented Design Concepts (OOPs), Oracle PL/SQL, Web services, XML/SOAP, IDE, JSON.
- Evaluating code to ensure that it is valid, is properly structured, meets industry standards and is compatible with browsers, devices, or operating systems.
- Should have sound knowledge of the Linux operation system.
- Experience with User Interface design patterns and experience in using (RWD) responsive UI platforms. Expertise in wrap bootstrap will be an added advantage.
- Expertise in Angular JS, CSS, JQuery UI, JQuery mobile and development of responsive applications across various platforms.
- Experience in single page architecture using HTML5 libraries (Backbone.js, node.js, jade template engine, require.js and AJAX)
- Experience in integrating 3rd party APIs/web services written in Java or PHP.
- Experience collaborating and managing source code with Git.
- Have experience in Middleware and Multithreaded programming.
- Experience with Search engines, Search Engine Optimizations and indexing.
- Experience consuming Web Services.
- Experience in an Agile development environment
- Ability to elicit requirements and logically decompose them into assignable work packages.
- Excellent oral, written and computer communication skills with strong analytical and troubleshooting skills.
- Work closely with the Innovations R&D team for conceptualization and PoC development.
- Evaluate external ideas, solutions, products and technologies that could be used to expand Open Source capabilities.
- Candidate should be open to learn new open source technologies and languages.
- Apply unique skills and interests to develop new opportunity
- Strong problem-solving skills, algorithmic skills and data structures.
- Good knowledge, understanding & experience of working with a large variety of multi-tier architectures. Awareness of pitfalls & use cases for a large variety of solutions