- Sr. Software Engineer/Lead
Experience Level in Yrs. : 6+ years
No. of Position : 1
Job Description : Looking for an experienced software engineer, who will work on Metric Stream suites of product configuration, customization and support. This role is responsible for analyzing the custom requirement and building with Metric Stream Application suites, proactively raising risks and participate in the product implementation, configuration and support.
- Exhibit technical abilities to understand, analyze and solve a problem.
- Collaborate with other Developers, Product Owners, Architects and UX designers to implement innovative technical solutions using iterative and continuous integration approach to deliver on-time and high quality products. (Reducing time to delivery.)
- Communicate to stakeholders to understand the specifications as required to build the customization for clients.
- Effectively resolve problems and impediments as they occur, consistently following through on details while driving innovation as well as issue resolution.
- Take ownership of custom development, implementation, configuration and Devops activities around MetricStream product that we support for Client.
- Anticipate and prevent issues and impediment before they occur.
- Able to present technical issues and recommendations for solutions to senior leaders and management.
Desired Candidate profile :
- Bachelor of computer engineering or related education.
- Technically hands on knowledge in custom development of modules in MetricStream product using
- Java, J2EE
- Platform Configuration experience
- Platform setup experience
- Good understanding and hands-on experience of integration concepts (REST, SOAP webservices etc.)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Working knowledge of project management tools like Jira.
- Good understanding of Agile/Scrum practices
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Excellent attitude towards work with a sense of ownership
Primary Technical Skills :
Product implementation with MetricStream Product, Java, J2EE, M7 AppStudio, Infolets and Platform configuration and setup experience.