|EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
Bachelor’s degree and 3 years of relevant experience, or a combination of education and relevant experience.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
· Knowledge and over 5 years’ experience working in a Service Desk supporting a global organisation
· Willing to work a 24×7 rotational shift and have shift lead responsibilities.
· Analysis and problem-solving skills to quickly identify issues and implement improvements
· Technical computing skills in a variety of operating systems for software and hardware
· Customer service skills
· Strong and fluent communication skills in English (verbal and written)
· Highly developed communication skills for dealing with enquiries and supporting staff in Information Services
· The ability to both take direction while also working independently in a fast-paced environment
· Strong time management and the ability to manage shifting priorities for themselves and others.
· Experience working under pressure and organising work priorities
· Interpersonal skills, particularly negotiation and facilitation, to recognize staff needs and ways to satisfy them and maintain good relations with IDP staff and suppliers.
· The ability to troubleshoot and resolve desktop issues
· Prior experience in Service-Now or similar ITSM tool
· ITIL Foundation v3 Certification
· Strong understanding of
o Windows 7 and above Operating systems
o Microsoft Office 2007-2013
o Internet Explorer and other browsers
o Microsoft Outlook client and Web Access
· Understanding of mobile device configuration including Blackberry, iPhone and iPad.
· Basic working knowledge of:
o Microsoft Office365, Exchange, Active Directory and Sharepoint administration
o DNS, Group policies and domain controllers
o Solid PC networking concepts understanding
o Installation and configuration of PC peripherals