• The Senior Frontend Developer also leads the junior frontend team in building elegant and sophisticated
user interfaces. The Senior Frontend Developer interacts and engages with consumers/users and involves
technical support teams in understanding the needs of the consumer/user, availing insights that
ultimately lead to an increased positive impact on consumer experience.
• The role of the Senior Frontend Developer also plays a very collaborative role where he\she regularly
collaborates with designers, developers, and product owners in order to avail interactive and scalable
sites/software. He\She further collaborates with the user experience teams for the purpose of designing
and implementing site/software experience. In this collaborative capacity, the Senior Frontend Developer
also works with junior frontend teams, mentoring them and guiding them through proper execution of
their tasks. The Senior Frontend Developer will also work hand-in-hand with backend developers in
building features and efficiencies for the realization of the anticipated end product
• As a prospective team member for this position he\she must have had at least 5 years of working
experience in a frontend development department, preferably working in a frontend development
capacity. The candidate will also have had sufficient experience with functional programming and
as well as vast experience building complex web user interfaces. The candidate will demonstrate a keen
understating of user interaction and design principles and standards. He will have significant knowledge
of visual aesthetic components and elements such as fonts, layout, color, graphics etc.
• A suitable candidate will also have a proven track record of delivering quality products to consumers
and experience in pushing the frontend team forward through new technologies, methodologies, and
processes, evolving the business’s needs in order to stay ahead
• The Senior Frontend Developer must additionally be an exceptionally good coder with high familiarity in
server-side web frameworks, for example, Django and Express.js. This individual will also need to be highly
familiar with cross-browser compatibility issues and demonstrate design and user interface/user
• Communication skills are imperative for the Senior Frontend Developer, both in written and in verbal
form. He\She plays a highly interactive role where he\She works with numerous cross-functional
personnel, where clear communications will greatly determine how sensitive information is exchanged
between these parties, which will in-turn determine how effectively cross-functional and interdependent
duties are executed, hence determining the success or failure of the site/software. The Senior Frontend
Developer will also need effective communication skills in his\her role to effectively communicate with
• The personal attributes which will differentiate a prospective team member and make him\her more
suited for this role. A suitable candidate will be consumer-oriented, be a team-builder and team player,
have an ability to work in a fast paced and highly collaborative position, and be highly organized and have
an ability to multi-task and meet tight deadlines. He\She will also have an insatiable thirst for knowledge,
be open and welcoming to change, have excellent creative skills, have exceptional problem-solving skills,
and have an ability to remain calm and composed in times of uncertainty and stress.
• The Senior Frontend Developer must also be an approachable person who easily builds lasting and
meaningful connections with others. He\She will be a people person who inspires trust and confidence in
others who will then readily follow in his\her insights and directives.
• Proficient in functional programming and ES6.
• Excellent programming skills in React.
• Proficient in Redux.
• Basic knowledge on Immutable JS.
• Basic knowledge in Wallaby JS.
• Experience with Agile software development.
• Strong verbal/written communication and interpersonal skills