JD ID: JDTAFF0024 (Web Full Stack Developer)
The budget for this profile is up to 10 LPA
Date of Joining- ASAP
Job Location- Bangalore office
No. of opening- 01
Notice period byout – 30 Days
Mandatory Skills: Node.js, Angular.js, Data Structures, MySQL, RESTful web services, AWS
Other Skills: React JS, Spring boot
We are looking for a highly skilled computer programmer who is comfortable with both front and
back-end programming. Full-stack developers are responsible for developing and designing front-end
web architecture, ensuring the responsiveness of applications, and working alongside graphic designers
for web design features, among other duties.
Full-stack developers will be required to see out a project from conception to the final product, requiring
good organizational skills and attention to detail.
● Should have strong acumen in Data Structures, Algorithms, problem-solving and
● Developing front-end website/application architecture.
● Previous working experience as a Node.js Developer
● Previous working experience as a Angular.js Developer
● Hands-on experience in creating RESTful web services and consuming web services
● Designing user interactions on web pages.
● Developing back-end website applications.
● Creating servers and databases for functionality.
● Ensuring responsiveness of applications.
● Seeing through a project from conception to finished product.
● Designing and developing APIs.
● Meeting both technical and consumer needs.
● Ability to quickly grasp complex business and technical requirements and express those clearly
in written and verbal form
● Strives for technical perfection and drives architectural and design discussions.
● Excited to work in a fast-paced environment.
● Staying abreast of developments in web applications and programming languages.
● Degree in computer science.
● Proficiency in AWS along with CI/CD pipelines and Docker.
● Familiarity with database technology such as MySQL and MongoDB.
● Should be able to handle multiple tasks and demands simultaneously
● Should be able to manage complex projects and associated technology issues
● Excellent verbal communication skills.
● Good problem-solving skills.
● Attention to detail.