Our client is a FinTech Non Banking Financial Services Company dedicated to driving Financial Inclusion in the MSME sector. Our client is the only company from India recognized globally by the World Bank/IFC with a gold award in 2019 as ‘Bank of the Year-Asia’ for innovative work in SME financing. The company is an RBI-registered Systemically Important NBFC. Headquartered in Bangalore, we have 110 branches across Karnataka, Gujarat, Maharashtra, Andhra Pradesh, Telangana, Tamil Nadu and UT ,Puducherry with more than 1000 employees.
Our client is looking for “Senior Data Scientist” for Bangalore location.
Due to the current pandemic the candidates can work from any location in India, but once the pandemic is under control, candidates should be ready to relocate to Bangalore.
Title Senior Data Scientist
Team Data Science and Business Intelligence Team
We are looking for a smart and experienced analytics manager who can lead a team of analysts to build and deploy predictive models to infuse core business functions with deep analytical insights. The Senior Data Scientist will also work closely with the management team to investigate strategically important business questions.
● Lead a team through the entire analytical life cycle:
● define the problem statement
● build and clean datasets
● exploratory data analysis
● feature engineering
● apply ML algorithms and assess performance
● codify for deployment
● Communicate Analysis to Stakeholders
● Manage Data Analysts and Data Scientists
You should be a deeply curious person with a lot of humility and aptitude in Math and
Stats to go along with your technical skills. More specifically:
● Studies in Data Science/ Stats or other quantitative fields (CS, Eng, Math,
● 5+ years as an analytical professional role with 3+ years in a leadership role.
● Excellent communication skills (written, verbal, and data viz). English
● Comfort with programming (eg Python), stats tools (Pandas or R) and SQL.
● Working knowledge of support tools and utilities (AWS, Git, Airflow,
● Domain knowledge in Financial Services a big plus.
● Initiative, Energy, Bias for Action and a commitment to our social mission.
Salary for this position will be market competitive and commensurate with