Our client is one of the fastest growing KPOs in India.Our client is the 4th largest Insurance Brokerage and Risk Management Firm in the world listed on NYSE and included in the Forbes Magazine’s Platinum 400 Best Big Companies in America. Our global strength is more than 13500 and our revenue is more than $ 2 Billion. Client have started operations in Pune in the year 2006.
Our client is looking for Senior- Analyst for Bangalore location-Kodigehalli(Between Hebbal and Yelahanka)
Key Skills- R and Module Building using R/ MS Azure.
Designation : Analyst
- Extract and transform data to build models using R/ MS Azure.
- Resolve data ambiguity issues using innovative techniques
- Translate the business problem to a statistical problem and resolve it.
- Partner with account teams on key accounts to develop key client and vertical specific
Insights using primary and secondary data
- Understand the Insurance domain/business and use the domain knowledge to add value to projects.
- Maintain good relationships with clients and business partners to support best-in-class data driven marketing strategies
- Participates independently in weekly/monthly calls
- Manage projects using strong project management skills.
- Interact with clients on a daily basis to execute analytical projects
- Detail oriented, quick learner and able to balance multiple tasks.
- Possession of excellent written, oral communication and presentation skills
- Proficient in MS Excel, Word, PowerPoint, MS Access, experience with VBA a plus
- Knowledge of SQL preferred
- Knowledge of MS Azure ML & Databricks or R, Knowledge of Python (or other statistical analysis and data mining packages)
- 2-3 years’ experience
- Graduation – Preferably in Statistics/Mathematics
- Certification in R / MS Azure / Python preferred