A leading century old traditional Jewellery brand is looking for
Senior Accounting Manager for Bangalore location(Vasanth Nagar)
Sr. Manufacturing Accounting Manager
- Sr. Manufacturing Accounting manager for relay switches product line, reporting to the Corporate. Will interface with operatives and leaders across multiple departments, including but not limited to Operations, Supply Chain, R&D and Manufacturing.
- A challenging position to create, to innovate, and to automate the processes.
- Great vision to provide insight and foresight to management team and turn analytical to corrective actions.
- Manage monthly close activities related to inventory and Cost of Sales. Ensure timeliness and accuracy of close procedures.
- Ensure process integrity within Manufacturing, Intercompany, and Inventory while working with cross-functional peers to resolve process issues. Drive process improvements and system automation.
- Maintain phenomenal relationships with Business Partners and Accounting team to address information reporting needs. Prepare Accounting schedules routinely and as requested for internal and external reporting requirements.
- Review variance analysis such as Purchase Price Variance, cost revaluation, Invoice to PO price variances.
- Review inventory reconciliations and flux analysis including capitalized freight, material variances, manual accruals and perpetual inventory.
- Partner with FP&A Finance, Supply Chain, Operations and document control teams to ensure Bill of Materials accuracy including knowledge of cost reduction impact on financials.
- Document controls, processes and procedures related to manufacturing accounting
- Collaborate cross functionally on projects that impact Inventory and Cost of Goods Sold
- Assist with and ensure successful quarterly and year end audits
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or related area (or equivalent), ICWA or MBA preferred, but not required
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in Accounting preferably in a large manufacturing environment with evidence of exceptional ability (Experience in manufacturing industry is a significant advantage and will be preferred)
- Ability to understand the manufacturing environment and the associated financial processes; Knowledge of supply chain, receiving, inventory flow, operations process and manufacturing principles
- Strong ability to assess problem situations to identify causes, gather and process relevant information, generate possible solutions, and make recommendations and/or resolve the problem
- Ability to effectively analyze transactional level detail in an enterprise resource planning system and articulate the key findings to management
- Strong business skills and effective understanding of financial, distribution and manufacturing systems
- Ability to multi-task and drive actions to completion under strict deadlines.
- Must be able to collaborate and build positive relationships with other teams within Finance as well as cross-functionally outside Finance to effectively make recommendations, implement process improvements, etc.
- Positive “can do” attitude and highly analytical; enjoys challenges
- Detail oriented and comfortable working with large data sets
- Action-oriented and solution-driven with the ability to thrive in a fast pace environment