Our client is a pioneer in India for manufacturing solid state relays located in Yeshwanthpur,Bangalore.
Its an Electronic component manufacturing company with Head office in Vasanth Nagar,Palace road,Bangalore.
Our client is looking for
Senior Accounting Manager for Bangalore location(Vasanth Nagar)
Sr. Manufacturing Accounting Manager(Head of Finance &Accounts)
- Sr. Manufacturing Accounting manager for relay switches product line, reporting to the Corporate. Will interface with operatives and leaders across multiple departments, including but not limited to Operations, Supply Chain, R&D and Manufacturing.
- A challenging position to create, to innovate, and to automate the processes.
- Great vision to provide insight and foresight to management team and turn analytical to corrective actions.
- Manage monthly close activities related to inventory and Cost of Sales. Ensure timeliness and accuracy of close procedures.
- Ensure process integrity within Manufacturing, Intercompany, and Inventory while working with cross-functional peers to resolve process issues. Drive process improvements and system automation.
- Maintain phenomenal relationships with Business Partners and Accounting team to address information reporting needs. Prepare Accounting schedules routinely and as requested for internal and external reporting requirements.
- Review variance analysis such as Purchase Price Variance, cost revaluation, Invoice to PO price variances.
- Review inventory reconciliations and flux analysis including capitalized freight, material variances, manual accruals and perpetual inventory.
- Partner with FP&A Finance, Supply Chain, Operations and document control teams to ensure Bill of Materials accuracy including knowledge of cost reduction impact on financials.
- Document controls, processes and procedures related to manufacturing accounting
- Collaborate cross functionally on projects that impact Inventory and Cost of Goods Sold
- Assist with and ensure successful quarterly and year end audits
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or related area (or equivalent), ICWA or MBA preferred, but not required
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in Accounting preferably in a large manufacturing environment with evidence of exceptional ability (Experience in manufacturing industry is a significant advantage and will be preferred)
- Ability to understand the manufacturing environment and the associated financial processes; Knowledge of supply chain, receiving, inventory flow, operations process and manufacturing principles
- Experience in Exports and Imports
- Handled Bank transactions(Working capital etc)
- Strong ability to assess problem situations to identify causes, gather and process relevant information, generate possible solutions, and make recommendations and/or resolve the problem
- Ability to effectively analyze transactional level detail in an enterprise resource planning system and articulate the key findings to management
- Strong business skills and effective understanding of financial, distribution and manufacturing systems
- Ability to multi-task and drive actions to completion under strict deadlines.
- Must be able to collaborate and build positive relationships with other teams within Finance as well as cross-functionally outside Finance to effectively make recommendations, implement process improvements, etc.
- Positive “can do” attitude and highly analytical; enjoys challenges
- Detail oriented and comfortable working with large data sets
- Action-oriented and solution-driven with the ability to thrive in a fast pace environment