Request Civil Engineers only to apply for this position.
Candidate Should Be Open To Travel Anywhere In India To Site Location
SITE ENGINEER (4 – 5 Positions)
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES:-
* act as the main technical adviser on a construction site for subcontractors, craftspeople and operatives
* set out, level and survey the site
* check plans, drawings and quantities for accuracy of calculations
* Ensure that all materials used and work performed are in accordance with the specifications
* oversee the selection and requisition of materials
* agree with a price for materials and make cost-effective solutions and proposals for the intended project
* manage, monitor and interpret the contract design documents supplied by the client or architect
* Liaise with any consultants, subcontractors, supervisors, planners, quantity surveyors and the general workforce involved in the project
* communicate with clients and their representatives (architects, engineers and surveyors), including attending regular meetings to keep them informed of progress
* day-to-day management of the site, including supervising and monitoring the site labour force and the work of any subcontractors
* plan the work and efficiently organise the plant and site facilities in order to meet agreed deadlines
* oversee quality control and health and safety matters on site
* Prepare reports as required
Interested candidates, kindly share your updated CV at email@example.com with the following details:-
Ready to work in Shanthi Nagar, Bangalore:-
Reason for Job Change:-
The company is a landscape architecture firm which provides Designing, Planning and Managing the Land & its resources.
We maintain that landscape architecture is essentially an Open Field’ operating at the nexus of planning, architecture, art and ecological design. At the heart of each of these disciplines is the idea of building community and that idea is the central focus of our practice.
We believe strongly that a project must be actively managed in a FORWARD-LOOKING and GOAL ORIENTED way.
Together with our Clients & Consultants, the company strive to create an innovative and rewarding outdoor environment.
Presentation 2d & 3d during a project, emphasizing techniques that are most appropriate to the issues at hand.
Quantitative and Analytic in our methods.
Site Assessment & Analysis,
Open space master planning.
Softscape & Hardscape Design.
Planting & Re-Vegetation
Tender documentation, Irrigation & Water Feature Design.
Thanks & Regards,