Senior Java Developer – Full Stack
Should have experience with SOAP/REST based Web Services.
Should have worked as a Full Stack Developer.
Should have worked on Spring (MVC/IOC), Oracle/SQL /Code Reviews.
Should have strong architecture experience and designing skills.
Strong hands on experience on JUnit, Mocking, Jenkin Or Hudson.
Experienced with Agile methodology.
Candidate with Build and Release Tools experience will be an added advantage.
Coordinate, prioritize, and participate in activities associated with completing assigned projects or project task(s).
Desired Qualification, Abilities and Expectations:
The incumbent will be expected to master the following qualification, abilities and expectations to successfully perform the job.
• Full Time Graduation / Post Graduation from UGC recognized university.
• Candidate should have Excellent Communication Skills as they would be involved in Client Interaction for Project Execution.
• Should have strong willingness to grow, be a team player and be energetic, go getter.
• Should be from Information Technology and Services Background.
• An immediate joiner or with 30 days notice period will be an added advantage.
Job Location: Bangalore
Salary: Best in the industry