|EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
Bachelor’s degree and 4 years of relevant experience, or a combination of education and relevant experience.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
· Tertiary Qualifications in Information Technology Management and/or minimum 3 years experience in Information Technology Infrastructure role(s)
· Willing to work a 24×7 rotational shift and on call as required.
· Highly developed Information Technology skills and knowledge, including, but not limited to:
o Enterprise-class server hardware management
o Microsoft Enterprise solutions (Windows Server environments)
o Enterprise Storage Management (SAN, NAS, Backup and archiving solutions)
o Networking Technologies (Global Network Management)
o Service Virtualisation Technologies
o Active Directory, Office365, ADFS,
o Cloud technologies including Azure and Amazon
· Sound understanding and practical knowledge of ITIL practices.
· Experience with Exchange Office 365 and other telephony / video conference software / devices
· Experience in detailed technical analysis and implement design solutions to meet end user requirements
· Experience in IT security, databases, hardware
· Relevant IT Architecture experience
· Engaging with third party suppliers to manage various technology operations and infrastructure projects
· Highly effective written and oral communication skills
· Ability to influence and negotiate to achieve the desired outcome effectively with stakeholders at all levels
· Ability to work effectively within a small team environment