|Title||Senior Application or Validation Engineer-Semiconductor-Bangalore-5-10yrs+-Market stds|
|Total Yrs Of Experience Required||5-10yrs|
Our client is a fabless semiconductor company innovating high performance IC products for IoT Radios, Timing and Portable Audio markets located in Bangalore.
Our client is looking for “Senior Application or Validation Engg” for Bangalore location.
Number of positions-2
Exp : 5-10 yrs
Experience in Power Projects – added advantage
Candidates having experience in Semiconductor companies are preferred.
Applications Engineer (Job Description)
•Developing Bench Validation and Characterization Plans, hardware and software.
• Ensuring the Validation Hardware is able to accurately measure the AC and DC parameters of the DUT through designing of measurement methods and associated hardware, algorithms and software.
• Designing and Implementing various Automation methods for bench characterization.
• Assisting design team in debug of the Silicon and supporting customer queries.
• Engaging with the design team to review and provide feedback on test coverage, testability and test optimization.
• Establishing correlation of measured parameters with bench characterization and designed values.
Applications Engineering and Customer Support (Other responsibilities)
• Ability to collaborate effectively with customers to solve their complete analog system requirements utilizing AURA chipsets.
• Strong communication skills and ability to proactively drive customer activity.
• Ability to work with the Sales and FAE to develop a winning solution for the Customer.
• Ability to work in teams and collaborate effectively with people in different functions.
• Ability to efficiently context – switch between multiple concurrent tasks.
• Understanding the Customer System to fine tune the performance of the device for the use case.
• A technology-related bachelor’s degree or equivalent training with minimum 3 years of related experience.
• Validation/Applications engineering or test and measurement (time and frequency domain) experience is a plus.
• Strong fundamentals and good knowledge of circuit analysis and design.
• Familiarity with Schematic capture and PCB design skills, circuit-level simulation tools.
• Expertise with common lab equipment such as power supplies, High Bandwidth Oscilloscopes, Spectrum Analyzer, Phase Noise Meters, Frequency Counter etc.
• Strong knowledge in power, mixed signal or Analog PCB design and debug including CAD interface.
• Specific experience with High-speed Timing/RF/Power Management chipsets and the design of their test and measurement solution is a plus.
• Hands on experience with Python/C/C++ is good to have.
• Understanding of Transistor level circuit design is good to have for more involved chip debug and Hardware Design.