- Technical Lead
- Be sharp, proactive, a good communicator, and able to manage client expectations (Both Enabled Analytics Internal and external Clients)
- Responsible for defining project activities and assigning it to team members.
- Responsible to mentor team members and ensure the work gets done with high level of quality and adherence to best practices
- Responsible to learn and increase the level of core competence (Depth and breadth) for self and the team members reporting to you
- Participate in daily scrum meetings, analyze assign user stories, identify/resolve gaps in functional user stories/business requirements
- Identify project Risks and Issues and ensure its part of Project Management tool and is being monitored and Managed
- Adheres to Enabled Analytics Communication Management Guidelines
- Salesforce Core
- Build Salesforce solutions on Salesforce Sales Cloud, Health Cloud, Service Cloud, Marketing Cloud, Salesforce Communities, Force.com, Einstein and Tableau
- Develop end to end Salesforce solutions using Configuration and Customization – APEX Class, Triggers, Visualforce pages, Lightning components etc.,
- Automate business processes using Salesforce automation tools, such as Process Builder, Workflows, Formulas, Flow, Assignment Rules and email Alerts
- Build integrations between Salesforce and external applications using REST, SOAP APIs, oAuth and Single Sign-On.
- Migrate changes from development to test to production environment(s) using CI technologies like Salesforce DX, Jenkins and ANT
- Perform data updates / migration using Data Loader and other similar tools
- Adhere to defined coding standards and develop well-structured, maintainable, and easy to understand code.
- Design, Problem Solving and Quality focus
- Effectively debug and resolve issues and/or defects reported as a result of faults in the production system
- Perform independent code reviews and write unit/integration test cases to achieve 85% test coverage
- Assist in writing technical approach and design documentation as required
- good grasp over various accelerators available in App-exchange (Free and Paid) that can be used to accelerate the project development
- Responsible to mentor BAs, develop scoping standards, ensure that requirements are gathered appropriately
- Review all delivery projects for compliance
- Salesforce SME and Certifications
- Responsible for ongoing learning to expand the knowledge.
- Maintains current certifications and has plans to expand the certifications by 1 per quarter or 4 per year
- Aspires to be a resource who will be considered for promotion every 2 to 3 years
- Get Health Cloud Accredited and be the expert at Enabled Analytics who leads the practice growth
- Build Core Competence
- Define training for building core Salesforce technical competence at Enabled Analytics
- Stitch together training curriculum that will help team members learn this pillars core competence
- UDEMY or trailhead to help learn the core concepts
- Process training for how we do it at Enabled Analytics
- Tools trainings to help us do our work with high consistency and effectiveness
- Strong Salesforce customization and configuration experience in 1 or more of the following: Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Marketing Cloud, Community Cloud
- Hands-on experience developing, configuring, and customizing Salesforce using Apex, Visualforce, Triggers, Scheduled and Batch classes etc.
- Development experience in UI technologies like Bootstrap, Lightning Design System (LDS), Lightning Components Development, AngularJS, jQuery
- Proven integration experience using integration techniques – REST, SOAP APIs, oAuth and Single Sign-On
- Experience migrating Salesforce Classic features to Lightning Experience, including converting Visualforce pages to lightning components and / or using Lightning Design System with Visualforce pages
- Knowledge of Product Development Lifecycle and DevOps Tools like GIT, Jenkins, JIRA etc.
- A thorough understanding of Salesforce Deployment Process and tools like ANT, Change Sets and Force.com IDE
- Ability to work collaboratively in a creative, Agile environment and manage agile task assignments
- Excellent Verbal and Written communication: Can converse effectively with western clients and articulate questions and thoughts effectively. Is a good listener who listens to understand first and then responds, does not listen to buy time to formulate the response without fully understanding the point the other person is making.
- Deep understanding on the role of Business Analyst, Salesforce Developer and Design lead
- Deep Understanding on the role of Project lead and ability to identify risks and issues
Experience, Education and Certifications
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Computer Engineering, related IT discipline; or equivalent
- (10-12 years between the following)
- 10+ years’ IT and 7+ years’ Salesforce project development experience
- Healthcare Domain Experience a big plus
- Has delivered at least 10 full Salesforce projects for different customers
- Has 8 plus salesforce certifications including one of the architect Certifications and PD2
- Has experience managing projects in a lead capacity and has lead a team of 10-15 folks for at least 5 plus years