|Title||Salesforce marketing cloud developer(SFMC),certified SFMC developer, min 4 yrs of exp in SFMC development,EMEA shift, salary upto 15 lakhs, Bangalore/Mysore|
|Total Yrs Of Experience Required||4-8|
Roles and Responsibility:
● Responsible for implementing solution based on the blueprint or design document
● Provide recommendations on solutions to optimize, improve the process and communicate the findings to the clients and stakeholders
● Designing data-driven marketing initiatives utilizing marketing cloud, performing activities such as audience selection, trigger qualification, suppressions, segmentation, building journeys etc.
● Candidate must be familiar with various data extraction/manipulation techniques such as select, filter, segment, merge-purge, joins, etc.
● Work collaboratively with a team, identify upskilling needs, training, coaching
● Strong aptitude to learn new tools and will be expected to become a power-user of all modules in marketing cloud mainly exact target, mobile studio, social studio, SF DMP
● Developing data-driven marketing initiatives utilizing a campaign management tool, performing actives such as audience selection, trigger qualification, suppressions, segmentation, and arbitration.
● Manage the process of designing, building, and launching Email Campaigns. ● Team Management & Training on SFMC tool and for SFMC certifications.
● Certified SFMC Developer
● Experience onboarding new projects on SFMC
● Technical knowledge of Marketing automation and CRM systems
● Experience handling end to end implementation projects on SFMC
○ Configuring required DataExtensions, E-Mails, Contents, and other activities (Microsites, User-Initiated mails, Triggered E-Mails, Programs, and various other send).
○ Configuring new instances into marketing cloud – Sender profile, delivery profile, RMM, SAP, etc
○ Marketing cloud Connect – Worked on Salesforce Objects and capable of retrieving data from Salesforce Objects – Sales cloud/Service cloud to Marketing cloud
○ Creating Automation using automation studio activities and capable to troubleshoot any issues within the automation created.
○ Creating Contact attributes and Journeys using Contact Builder & Journey Builder Dashboards.
○ Creating cloud pages/custom preference center pages and building suitable functionalities per the client requirement. ○ Experience in handling projects on various other studios of SFMC like Mobile Studio, Ad Studio, Social studio
○ Knowledge of Interaction studio
● Web UI : HTML5, CSS, Jquery UI,Angular JS,React JS,JQuery, responsive design
● Expertise in handling complex ampscripng – scratch coding and debugging
● Experience with programming skills – Any: C, C++, Java, C#, MVC
● Proficient in developing SQL and experience with an RDBMS such as MySQL, Oracle, or MS SQL Server
● Strong knowledge of Salesforce API integration based on previous work. Experience in data integration from an external source into Salesforce is a plus.
● Web services (POST, SOAP, REST, and JSON)
● Good to have – Experience on Pardot – Marketing Automation and other studios of marketing cloud – Salesforce DMP, Data Studio, Social Studio, and Mobile Studio.