Our client is a Real estate advisory brand providing guidance and support on all aspects of real estate transactions -Buying,selling and leasing of Commercial and Residential properties,Leasing of corporate and Retail premises,Valuations, Capital markets, and various Land transactions.
Our client is looking for Sales Team Manager for Bangalore location.
Reporting into the Sales Manager / Regional Sales Manager, the candidate will be responsible for achieving targets in the Residential space set for the region, performing audit checks, system enhancement, Employee development and training and collections of the commission
The candidate with min 4 years of experience in Real Estate or Mortgages. Experience in Advisory firms or Property consultants would be an advantage.
Detailed Job description is as follows
- Responsible for achieving targets in the region he is based in.
- Will lead a team and be responsible for target setting and achievement.
- Go on sales call with the team members for HNI or CIP (commercially important clients)
- Develop and maintain Builder relationships in the region and generate Promotion Campaigns and Special Offers.
- Develop and maintain Broker relationships in the region
- Ensure updation of property database both primary and secondary properties.
- Develop new channels for lead generation
- Corporate marketing and events to create Retail property business.
- Formulate and create marketing strategies
- Overseas Sales Promotion to NRIs.
- Keep track of competitor’s business and look for potential candidates to hire
- Innovates and creates reward programs for the sales team to keep them motivated
- Define the Training Drill, Content and ensure delivery and also define the audit mechanism
- To ensure Service Quality, deal verification and plug loop holes in the system
- Look after collection & receivable management.
- Responsible for P&L for the area.
- Monitoring and maintaining information systems
- Maintaining cordial relationship with other teams and departments and passing on business opportunities to them.
- Look for opportunities for project finance/housing loan tie up/promotional schemes with developers
- Monitoring productivity and suggesting improvement plans.
- Recruitment and training of the team.