|EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
Bachelor’s degree and 1 to 2 years of relevant experience, or a combination of education and relevant experience.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
· Expertise in designing, developing, testing, and deploying applications.
· Willing to work a 24×7 rotational shift and on call as required.
· Ability to define and solve logical problems for highly technical applications.
· Strong communication skills with both technical and non-technical clients.
· Ability to select, adapt, and effectively use a variety of programming methods.
· Knowledge of application domain.
· Experience in Windows desktop application development using:
o C#, ASP.NET MVC 3+, .NET Core, WCF, WebAPI (JSON)
o HTML 4+/CSS3+/Twitter Bootstrap
o Entity Framework
o Dependency injection (Microsoft Unity)
o Microsoft Enterprise Library/NLog/Serilog
o Unit testing (NMock)
o Visual Studio Team Services
· Experience with using Microsoft SQL Server 2012+ as a back-end data server (using ODBC and/or ADO).
o Stored procedures
o User defined functions
o Performance analysis
· Experience in designing and creating multi page, data driven, web applications using Active Server Pages
· Experience in designing and implementing a rationalised data structure.